Anatomical Model- Male Pelvis with Testicle
Reduced size section of a male pelvis showing the normal anatomy of the testes, plus two testicles representing the most common cancers.
Notify me when back in stock
A male reproductive system model presenting a reduced size, mid-sagittal section view of a male pelvis, which illustrates the anatomy of the testis and pelvis.
Two testicles representing the most common cancers: teratocarcinoma and seminoma, are included on the base.
This male pelvis anatomy model is supplied with a key card which explains the anatomy of the male pelvis on one side and 3 stages of testis tumours on the other. This testicular cancer model would be a useful aid for patient education in a GP surgery or a consultant's clinic.
- Model Size: 18.42 cm x 2.54 cm x 12.07 cm
- Card Size: 16.51 cm x 13.34 cm
- Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
- Half scale, mid-sagittal section of a male pelvis showing the anatomy of the pelvis and testis
- The base includes a testicle with cancer, depicting a seminoma tumour, one of the two most common tumours
- The double-sided education card features the male pelvis on one side and three stages of testis tumours on the reverse
Model Size: 18.42 cm x 2.54 cm x 12.07 cm
Card Size: 16.51 cm x 13.34 cm
Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.