Anatomical Model 85CM Male Torso 19 Parts
This anatomical torso is ideal for students for teaching basic human anatomy, and at life size gives an extremely accurate representation of the internal human body.
Notify me when back in stock
This high quality anatomical torso comes in 19 parts which can each be removed for study and then be replaced into the torso. This anatomical torso would be ideal for students, teaching basic human anatomy, and at life size gives an extremely accurate representation of the internal human body.
Dissects into 19 parts:
- Head (2 parts)
- Lung (4 parts)
- Esophagus and descending aorta
- Duodenum with pancreas and spleen
- Liver and bladder (2 parts)
The anatomical torso is 85cm tall
- This is a full-size male torso
- Hand painted and meticulously assembled to simulate human anatomy
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.