Anatomical 4 Stage Osteoarthritis Knee Model
Set of four removeable knee models that show progression from osteoarthritis to the formation of osteophytes, ideal for patient education.
Notify me when back in stock
This set of 4 knee anatomy models includes a normal knee joint model and 3 models illustrating the stages osteoarthritis.
The 4-Stage Osteoarthritic Knee Model shows the following stages:
- Degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis)
- Erosion to joint articular cartilage
- Progression of degenerative joint disease
- Osteophytes (bone spurs) at the articular surfaces
- The advanced stage knee is articulating for an additional view of the knee joint
This Osteoarthritis Knee Model Set comes with a two-sided patient education card included. The knee models are reduced size. Knee models may be removed from base.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.