Anatomical 4 Stage Osteoarthritis Shoulder Model
Model set consisting of four reduced size shoulder joint models, showing the degeneration process from normal anatomy through to advanced stage osteoarthritis.
Notify me when back in stock
This 4 stage osteoarthritic shoulder model features four reduced size shoulder joint models. Each model demonstrates a stage in the degenerative osteoarthritis disease of the glenohumeral joint.
The osteoarthritis shoulder models demonstrate the following stages in the degeneration process:
- Normal stage shoulder model includes a full scapula
- Erosion to joint articular cartilage
- Esteophyte (bone spur) formation at the articular surfaces
- Humeral head flattening.
The advanced stage osteoarthritis model shows acromioclavicular joint osteoarthritis and ligaments. A two sided educational key card and base is included. These models would be ideal as patient education aids in a clinic or GP surgery to teach the basic anatomy of the shoulder and how the joint is affected by the degeneration process.
Set of four shoulder models, reduced size, illustrating degenerative joint disease (osteoarthritis) of glenohumeral joint: erosion to joint articular cartilage, progression of degenerative disease, osteophyte (bone spur) formation at the articular surfaces, and humeral head flattening. Normal stage includes a full scapula. Advanced stage shows acromioclavicular joint osteoarthritis and ligaments.
- Model Size: 11.43 cm x 5.33 cm x 10.16 cm
- Card Size: 21.1 cm x 15.88 cm
- Base Size: 27 cm x 15.89 cm
- This set of four shoulder models, reduced size, illustrates various degenerative disorders
- Each model demonstrates a stage in the degenerative osteoarthritis disease of the glenohumeral joint
Model Size: 11.43 cm x 5.33 cm x 10.16 cm
Card Size: 21.1 cm x 15.88 cm
Base Size: 27 cm x 15.89 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.