Anatomical Model- Hip Joint Model with Removable Muscles (7 part)
Human Hip Bone and Musculature!
Notify me when back in stock
This 7 part Hip Joint Model shows the anatomy of a male right hip at life size.
The individual hip muscles are shown, as well as the muscle origins and insertions on the femur and the hip bone.To aid ease of learning, the origin and insertion of the muscles have been raised and presented in colour (muscle origin = red; muscle insertion = blue).
The hip muscles have been mounted on their corresponding regions of origin and insertion and can be removed from the hip joint model to study the underlying bones. Studying the anatomy of the human hip bone and musculature is easy with this high quality anatomical model. Hip Model comes with stand included.
- Life-size human male hip joint model for anatomical study of femur and hip bone musculature
- Dissembles into seven parts for effective demonstration
- Removable muscles for detailed examination
- Raised, colored muscular origins and insertions for accurate identification
- Mounted on stand for display
Weight: 1.9 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.