Anatomical Model- Knee Joint Model with Removable Muscles (12 part)
Human Knee Bones and Musculature!
Notify me when back in stock
This knee model presents an anatomical knee joint with the individual muscles as well as the muscle origins and insertions on the femur, tibia, and fibula bones.
To aid ease of learning, the origin and insertion of the muscles have been raised and presented in colour (muscle origin = red; muscle insertion = blue). The knee muscles have been mounted on their corresponding regions of origin and insertion and can be removed from the hip joint model to study the underlying bones. In addition, parts of the fibular and tibial collateral ligaments are represented in this knee joint model.
Studying the anatomy of the human knee bones and musculature is easy with this high quality anatomical model. Stand included.
- Life-size human knee joint model for anatomical study of knee musculature
- Dissembles into 12 parts for effective demonstration
- Removable muscles for replicating abduction, adduction, inner rotation, and outer rotation movements
- Colored muscle origins and insertions for accurate identification
- Mounted on stand for display
Weight: 1.75 kg
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.