Anatomical Model - Meniscus Tears of the Knee
Pathology of a meniscus tear
Model showing different types of meniscal injuries including flap tear, horizontal tear, radial tear, bucket handle, longitudinal tear and degenerative tear.
Notify me when back in stock
This anatomy model demonstrates the mechanism of meniscal tears. The different conditions which can be examined on the meniscus injuries model include:
- Flap tear
- Horizontal tear
- Radial tear
- Bucket handle
- Longitudinal tear
- Degenerative tear.
The meniscus tear model is ideal for demonstrating different types of knee injury to students and patients. The model includes a key card and a base.
- Model Size: 8.89 cm x 6.99 cm x 15.24 cm
- Card Size: 15.88 cm x 20.96 cm
- Base Size: 22.54 cm x15.88 cm
- Full size normal right knee demonstrating common meniscus tears
- Condition shown includes: horizontal tear, flap tear, bucket handle, degenerative tear, radial tear, longitudinal tear
Model Size: 8.89 cm x 6.99 cm x 15.24 cm
Card Size: 15.88 cm x 20.96 cm
Base Size: 22.54 cm x15.88 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.