Anatomical Muscled Elbow Model
A life-size, rigid anatomical model of the right elbow joint and hand, showing the elbow muscles, ligaments and nerves, ideal for patient education.
Notify me when back in stock
A life-size, rigid anatomical model of the right elbow joint and hand, showing the elbow muscles, ligaments and nerves. The elbow model demonstrates the following anatomical features:
- Biceps brachii, brachialis, pronator teres and supinator muscles;
- Distal, middle and proximal phalanges, humerus, metacarpal, thumb distal phalanx, radius and ulna bones;
- Extensor carpi radialis brevis, extensor carpi radialis longus, flexor carpi radialis, flexor retinaculum (transverse carpal) and palmar carpal ligaments;
- Radial, median and ulnar nerves.
This Elbow Model with Muscles and Ligaments includes removable two-sided educational key card and plastic base.
- Model Size: 48.26 cm x 7.62 cm x 15.24 cm
- Card Size: 20.96 cm x 15.88 cm
- Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
Model Size: 48.26 cm x 7.62 cm x 15.24 cm
Card Size: 20.96 cm x 15.88 cm
Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.