Anatomical Model Standard Skeleton
German Quality Standard Skeleton - Includes Roller Stand
This Standard skeleton model is perfect for use in hospitals, schools, universities and laboratories.
Notify me when back in stock
The standard model of a human skeleton, has been appreciated throughout the world for decades.
This German quality model is hand assembled for durability and is one of the most widely sold figures across the globe. The arms and legs are removable for individual study and the skull can be dissected into three parts.
The skeleton model is made of durable, washable, unbreakable plastic. Life-size human structure of bones for anatomical study. Its very high quality and robust construction.
The other advantages are:
• Exceptional value for money
• 3 year guarantee
• Top quality natural casting
• Final assembly carried out by hand
• Close to the realistic weight of around 200 bones
This high quality Sleleton also includes a stand with wheels for easy transport
- Life-size human skeleton model for anatomical study
- Three-part skull for easy demonstration
- Arms and legs are removable for study
- Limbs can be removed quickly and easily
Very useful patient education toolBy: Nicola Ward on 23 August 2016I have an Anatomical Model Standard Skeleton in my rooms to show patients what their joints look like and to explain arthroplasty to them. It is very useful.