Anatomical Model-Canine Shoulder
A life-size canine shoulder model features the scapula and humerus, and corresponding ligaments.
Notify me when back in stock
Ideal for demonstrating canine anatomy.
This veterinary anatomy model comes with a two-sided education card and base included. Model is based on the shoulder size of an average size dog. Life-size left canine shoulder anatomy model featuring the
- biceps brachii tendon
- coracobrachialis tendon
- lateral glenohumeral ligament
- medial glenohumeral ligament
- transverse humeral ligament
Canine shoulder model of average size with scapula, humerus, biceps brachii tendon, coracobrachialis tendon, lateral glenohumeral ligament, medial glenohumeral ligament and transverse humeral ligament.
- Model Size: 28.26 cm x 7.62 cm x 5.08 cm
- Card Size: 15.88 cm x 20.96 cm
- Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
- Ideal for demonstrating canine anatomy
- Model is based on the shoulder size of an average size dog
Model Size: 28.26 cm x 7.62 cm x 5.08 cm
Card Size: 15.88 cm x 20.96 cm
Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.