Anatomical Model-Feline Shoulder
Life-size model showing feline shoulder and elbow anatomy, including 9 ligaments and tendons.
Notify me when back in stock
Life-size cat shoulder model shows both normal bone and osteoarthritic changes to the joint.
This feline anatomy model includes the following bones: scapula, humerus, radius, and ulna, and 9 important ligaments and tendons. This veterinary anatomy model comes with a two-sided education card and base included. Model is based on the joint size of an average size cat.
- Model Size: 19.69 cm x 10.16 cm x 2.22 cm
- Card Size: 13.34 cm x 16.51cm
- Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
- Model is based on the joint size of an average size cat
- Life-size cat shoulder model shows both normal bone
Model Size: 19.69 cm x 10.16 cm x 2.22 cm
Card Size: 13.34 cm x 16.51cm
Base Size: 16.51 cm x 12.7 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.