Five Models of Teeth
Notify me when back in stock
This classic series of tooth anatomical models shows 5 representative types of adult dentition, each model mounted on a removable stand.
The anatomical tooth models included are:
- 2 part lower incisor tooth model with longitudinal section
- 2 part lower canine tooth model with longitudinal section
- Lower single-root pre-molar tooth model
- 2 part lower twin-root molar tooth model with longitudinal section showing caries attack
- 3 part upper triple-root molar tpoth model with longitudinal section and caries insert
- Enlarged approximately eight times, in SOMSO-Plast
- Lower incisor in two parts, half of crown removable
- Lower canine in two halves, longitudinal section, separates into two halves
- Lower molar with one root, in one piece
- First upper molar with three roots, separates into three parts
- Each mounted on a stand with green base
- Height: 24cm
- Width: 12 cm
- Length: 12 cm
- Weight: 400 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.