Lower Molar with Two Roots
Notify me when back in stock
Enlarged approx. 8 times, in SOMSO-Plast. Separates into 3 parts showing dental caries in initial and advanced stages. On a stand with green base.
This 2 part lower twin-root molar has a longitudinal section. The Lower Twin-Root Molar displays cavities. The tooth is a accurate representation of adult dentition.
The Molar Model is an anatomically accurate recreation of a twin-root adult tooth with cavities. The human tooth model features two parts and a longitudinal section to allow a view of the interior anatomical structures.
- Adult human lower twin-root molar showing cavities model for anatomical and dental study
- Disassembles into two parts for effective demonstration
- Vertically sectioned for detailed examination
- Accurate representation of adult dentition
- Depicts cavities for further study
- Height: 24cm
- Width: 12 cm
- Length: 12 cm
- Weight: 400 g
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.