Gaumard® Advanced OB Susie® Birthing Torso
Available in Light, Medium or Dark Skin Tone
- You can simulate audible maternal and fetal heart sounds from 0-200 BPM, as well as audible newborn cries, grunting, and stridor.
- Palpation of the fetus is ideal for practicing Leopold maneuvers.
- Practice vaginal breech deliveries and free the legs using the Pinard maneuver.
- Also allows for deliveries requiring vacuum augmentation or forceps
- Includes torso, birthing baby, and newborn baby
- Bladder catheterization with variable urinary flow - use conventional urinary bladder to reduce bladder size
- Clamp placement and umbilical cutting
- Delivery of placenta - position placenta to simulate placenta previa
- Insertion of medication through rectum
- Simulate postpartum bleeding
- Uterine massage
- Vertex or breech deliveries
Birthing torso includes:
- Blood collection stand with squeeze bulb to regulate pressure
- Directions for use
- Distensible cervices (3)
- Midwifery gown with snaps
- Nonsterile urinary catheter (not for human use)
- Non-latex gloves (2 pairs)
- Placentas with removable fragments (2)
- Postpartum hemorrhage fluid silicone lubricant �1.25 liters)
- Requires 4 “AA” batteries (not included)
- Simulated blood concentrate
- Simulated urine concentrate
- Stethoscopes - 1 conventional and 1 Pinard
- Storage bag
- Suction bulb
- Talcum powder
- Vulval inserts (4)
Newborn baby features:
- Head cap to minimize hypothermia
- Squeeze bulb for operating umbilical pulse
- Umbilical catheterization &nb
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.