Injection Training Arm Model
Realistic, accurate and economical
The Injection Training Arm features latex skin and palpable veins that may be injected with a syringe or IV drip at the antecubital fossa, forearm, and back of the hand. The skin will stand up to multiple needle sticks with a 21-gauge hypodermic needle and can easily be washed with soap and water. Great for training to provide medications and vaccinations. Comes with carrying case.
Notify me when back in stock
Designed for use in the instruction of venipuncture and injection techniques, the Injection Training Arm features lifelike latex skin and palpable veins that may be injected with a syringe or IV drip at the antecubital fossa, forearm, and back of the hand.
- When the needle is correctly inserted into the vein, air may be injected into the vein and aspirated into the syringe
- Injections may be practiced using air or water
- Veins may also be attached to an IV drip and filled with liquid
- If water is used in a syringe or IV drip, it will flow out of the proximal end of the veins
- The skin, which is replaceable, will stand up to multiple needle sticks and can easily be washed with soap and water
- Use with 21-gauge hypodermic needles (not included)
- Ideal for training in a variety of injection techniques, including vaccine administration.
- Comes with carrying case that measures 457mm x 140mm x 317mm
Replacement Skin (SKU 26322) and Replacement Veins (SKU 54629) are available separately for an additional cost.
NOTE: The model’s skin and veins are made from latex rubber.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.