Mike and Michelle Paediatric Care Simulator
Sophisticated pediatric simulators for training in standard and advanced clinical procedures. These Manikins have a realistic face and body, and fully jointed elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles.
Notify me when back in stock
The realistic face, body, and fully jointed elbows, wrists, knees, and ankles, permit the student and teacher to simulate authentic nursing care and medical treatment of a young child. Also great for bathing and bandaging activities.
Available in Light, Medium or Dark Skin Tone.
Weight approx. 5.9kg
- soft, childlike face skin
- self-moulded hair
- eyes open and close in realistic eye sockets for ophthalmic procedures
- fully articulated head and jaw with teeth and tongue
- NG and otic exercises
- bends 30º at waist
- jointed elbows and knees
- realistic hands, feet, fingers, and toes
- soft upper body skin over hard upper body for realistic feel
- intramuscular injection sites in left and right upper thighs
- TB test site
- interchangeable male organ
- tracheostomy opening
- male and female catheterization
- removable internal tanks
- enema administration
- neck brace
- detachable at waist for easy storage
- Advanced clinical care procedures
- Fully jointed elbows and knees permit the student and teacher to truly simulate authentic nursing care
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.