Life/form® Adult Airway Management Trainer Manikin
Notify me when back in stock
The Airway Management Trainer simulates a nonanesthetized patient for practicing intubation, ventilation, suction, and CPR techniques.
Realistic anatomy and landmarks including teeth, tongue, oral and nasal pharynx, larynx, epiglottis, arytenoids, false cords, true vocal cords, trachea, lungs, esophagus, and stomach.
The trainer allows you to practice oral, digital, and nasal intubation, as well as E.T., E.O.A., P.T.L., L.M.A., E.G.T.A., and Combitube® insertion. Allows jaw thrust technique. Suction techniques and proper cuff inflation may also be practiced and evaluated.
- Durable, rugged, one-piece construction and bifurcated lungs.
- Head represents a small adult, making it ideal for practicing more difficult approaches and for training purposes.
- CPR and Airway Management procedures may be performed.
- Mounted on CPARLENE® Basic Torso.
- Manual carotid pulse.
- Includes pump spray lubricant and disposable lower airway for manikin.
- Hard carry case not included.
- Five-year warranty.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.