Use of this simulator will enable students to obtain the confidence and skills required in a real life situation.
- Full Body
- Realistic chest cavity containing realistic organs
- Fully articulating head, neck and jaw permitting head-tilt/chin lift, jaw thrust and neck extension into the sniffing position
- Anatomically accurate mouth, tongue, airway and esophagus designed to illustrate the profound differences between intubating an infant, a child or an adult
- Soft neck with cricocartilage permits classic Sellick maneuver
- Realistic chest rise during ventilation
- Realistic trachea, bronchi and lungs. Observable bilateral lung expansion under positive pressure ventilation
- Airway narrows below vocal cords
- Realistic vocal cords with “fish-eye” appearance
- Airway diameter · Nasal passage permits placement of NP tube
- Carrying bag· Instruction manual
Airway Trainer, 1-year old child has a rating of
0/5 based on 0 reviews.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review