Bronchoscopy Model - Broncho Boy
Notify me when back in stock
It may, however, be used for intubation with the rigid bronchoscope.
1. Broncho Boy model by Nakhosteen (complete model with naso-pharynx and tracheo-bronchial tree with head and thorax).
2. Aluminium transport and storage suitcase.
3. Adjustable mounting base
4. Lubricant spray
5. Instructions for use.
Construction A specially developed casting process has enabled exact reproduction of internal structures and contours of mucous membranes. Anatomical landmarks aid the trainee bronchoscopist in mastering problems of endoscopic orientation. For those experienced with the rigid bronchoscope and wishing to learn flexible endoscopy, practicing with the Broncho Boy model will greatly ease the change. It is recommended that beginners spend 10 hours practicing with the Bronchoscopy Model.
The following characteristics typify this unique training model:
1. Integrated naso-pharynx with tracheo-bronchial tree,
2. Precise reproduction of internal structures in nasal passages, pharynx and tracheo-bronchial system,
3. Extreme durability yet soft and pliable due to specialized synthetic substance used in moulds - no risk of damage to endoscope,
4. Removable sternum enabling trainee to check position of endoscope Each CLA Broncho Boy model has a serial number which may be found inside the thorax on the right side.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.