DLX VENOUS ACCESS DEVICE MODEL @*W43007
Notify me when back in stock
Teach patients and healthcare staff the care and use of two different types of catheters with this model. Features left and right subclavian catheter connections that may be flushed with water, and a PORT-A-CATH® implanted venous access system with a “skin” flap over the implant to allow viewing. Made of skinned, lightweight urethane foam, this model may be washed with soap and water, or painted with antiseptics. Measures 21" x 15" x 5". Mounted on a collapsible easel and packed with its own carrying case.
Offering left and right subclavian catheter connections and a Port-a-Cath device, this model is designed for instruction in the use and care of subclavian and implantable access catheters. It can be used for:
- Teaching nurses, patients, and families to medicate using catheters
- Teaching the “heparin lock” technique to prevent clogging
- Teaching the catheter’s use for blood sampling, injection, and infusion therapy
- Teaching how to locate the implantable catheter by palpation
- Caring for left or right subclavian catheters
- Changing the subclavian catheter injection cap
- Cleaning and bathing the site and changing the site dressings
Non-staining antiseptics also may be applied. Mounted on collapsible easel. Comes with carrying case. 18½" x 13" x 5". Replacement Door (skin flap) also available.
53 x 38 cm
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.