Gaumard® SMASH Advanced Patient Training Arm - 220 Volt
Notify me when back in stock
This quiet and compact arterial/venous training arm provides both venous and arterial vascular access.
A micropump mounted within the simulator’s shoulder delivers automatically generated arterial pulses at the radial and brachial sites and controls arterial blood flow by allowing variable heart rate and pulse strength.
• Arterial system including the radial and brachial arteries
• Hemodialysis site on the forearm
• Intramuscular injection sites on the upper arm
• Subcutaneous injection sites on the volar forearm and lateral upper arm
• Suture and incision sites on both the upper arm and forearm
• Adjustable heart rate and pulse strength simulating a heart rate from 10-150 BPM
• AV fistula insert that simulates a healed fistula for hemodialysis exercises
• Cephalic (antecubital), basilic, radial, and ulnar veins as well as the radial and brachial arteries for infusion and blood draw
• Durable skin that can be pierced in excess of 200 times with a 20- or 22-gauge needle
• Ease of assembly
• Interchangeable arterial and venous insert for IV and blood draw exercises, AV anastomosis, and placement of AV grafts includes skin, subcutaneous tissue, muscle, radial artery, and radial vein
• Latex free
• Multilayer bicep insert that includes the skin, subcutaneous tissue, and muscle allows incision and suturing exercises
• Realistic tactile feedback for both surgical and arterial and venous stick exercises
• Rotating arm allowing dorsal and volar access along the length of the arm
• Varying vessel palpability to simulate collapsed or bulging vessels
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.