Gaumard Venous Training Arm
Notify me when back in stock
Our multipurpose training arm provides all the features of a conventional intra venous arm, as well as the ability to practice intramuscular and subcutaneous injections.
Use of this superior simulator provides a safe and sanitary teaching and learning experience for you and your students, as well as both satisfactory familiarity with the anatomy of the human arm and knowledge of medication administration and aseptic techniques.
• Administration of medication by intravenous bolus
• Blood collection exercises with simulated blood
• Instruction manual
• Intramuscular injection site in deltoid area
• Prominent venous network
• Resealing veins and outer skin
• Realistic “pop” as needle enters vein
• Set-up kit with simulated blood concentrate, pressure bulb, blood dispensing bag, spare arm skin, funnel, and talcum powder
• Simulated cephalic, basilic, antecubital, radial, and ulnar veins
• Simulation of clenched fist and tourniquet position
• Simulation of collapsed veins
• Simulation of infusion technique
• Smoked Lucite® base with stand
• Soft carry bag
• Subcutaneous injection areas on the volar side of the forearm and the lateral side of the upper arm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.