Gaumard Lumbar Puncture Trainer
Notify me when back in stock
Ideal for practicing injection of local anesthesia, aseptic technique, needle insertion between vertebrae, lumbar puncture, and epidural.
- Anatomic features include iliac crests, lumbar vertebrae L2-L5, ligamentum flavum, epidural space, and dura
- LED displays pressure set-point ranging from low, medium, to high pressure
- Lifelike needle resistance, including pops when needle traverses ligamentum flavum and dura
- Self-healing skin that allows 15 uses with an 18-gauge needle and 25 uses with a 22-gauge needle before replacement is necessary
- Needle insertion possible between vertebrae
- Practice procedure in the left lateral decubitus or sitting position
- Pressure system with simple push-button operation to increase or decrease pressure
- Replaceable spinal cord insert with skin layer, subcutaneous layer, connective tissue, and lumbar vertebrae
- Simple to fill simulated CSF and set fluid pressure, thereby allowing students to collect CSF and measure CSF opening pressure
- Trainer can be used to simulate aseptic technique and local anesthetic at puncture site
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.