Life/form Special Needs Infant - Light Male
Great to use for a wide range of educational training
Notify me when back in stock
This newborn-size infant allows healthcare facilities and medical staff to teach special procedures and develop a nursing care plan for special needs infants.
The Special Needs Infant was developed for a wide range of educational training, including beginning nursing students. Medical devices that can be used include: tracheostomy tube and suction catheter, gastrostomy tube, nasogastric tube, and urethral catheter. Other general cares that may be practiced include: bathing, diapering, and various dressing changes. Five-year warranty. Soft carry bag included. Tracheostomy and gastrostomy tubes not included.
Procedures that can be practiced include:
• Tracheostomy care (placement and suctioning) - size 3.0 mm neonatal
• Gastrostomy care (lavage and gavage) - size 14 FR
• Nasogastric care (placement, lavage, gavage, and suctioning) - size 8 FR or smaller
• Urethral catheterization (insertion, placement, and care) - size 8 FR
• Colostomy stoma (attachment of ostomy bag and basic care purposes only)
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.