CLA Child Nursing Skills Doll
Notify me when back in stock
The doll with a length of 90 cm and weighing 6 kg corresponds to a small child approximately 3 years old.
This realistic training doll offers the facility for numerous nursing procedures for training pediatric nurses. This doll made of plastic incorporates durable, new style joint mechanisms which permit most natural movements. As a result training and nursing procedures can be carried out in most practical situations.
This small child phantom is available as both a female and male model because of the interchangeable breast and abdominal wall.
The abdominal walls incorporate application points for S.C. Injections and treatment of wounds (female abdominal wall - OP wound after appendectomy, male abdominal wall - wound treatment after hernia).
- Natural size, lifelike three year old child, 90cm body length
- Realistic training doll with the facility for numerous nursing procedures for training paediatric nurses
- Made of special plastic with new, durable joint mechanisms which allow natural movement
- Exchangeable abdominal wall allows child to be either male or female
- Female abdominal wall has appendectomy scar
- Male abdominal wall has a scar from hernia operation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.