Gaumard Breast Phantom Simulator
Notify me when back in stock
Left and right breasts attach to adult upper torso.
The left breast permits ultrasound identification of cysts versus dense masses, while the right breast permits identification of cysts of different sizes and depths.
- Breasts easily removed and assembled
- Cysts used to teach ultrasound guided needle aspiration
- Dense masses used for ultrasound-guided needle biopsies
- Left breast contains six dense masses and three cysts randomly oriented
- Realistic texture and look
- Right breast contains 10 cysts of different sizes and depths
- Self-healing skin
- Use in either the upright or reclining position
- Visualize cysts and masses using REAL ultrasound equipment
- Comes with instruction manual and soft carry bag.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.