Casualty Care Rescue Randy
Powered by Strategic Operations Hyper-Realistic technolo
Introducing the Casualty Care Rescue Randy! Designed for training on Massive Bleeding, Tension Pneumothorax and Airway Obstruction rescue procedures.
Notify me when back in stock
Introducing the all new Casualty Care Rescue Randy! Full-body manikin that is uniquely designed for enhanced realistic training on the procedures that treat the 3 most preventable causes of death:
- Massive Bleeding
- Tension Pneumothorax
- Airway Obstruction
This manikin is compliant with TCCC/TECC scenarios. A great training option as you can be assured it is rugged, reliable, and hyper-realistic. Great quality as this is 100% hand-made in the USA.
- Full-body manikin with articulated joints
- Weight-distributed to mimic the human anatomy
- Holds 3-4 litres of blood
- Pumping system with regulator simulating human blood flow pressure (2-3) psi
- Manual foot operated blood pumping system allows 3 wounds to bleed simultaneously
- Optional Electric Deluxe blood pumping system allowing 4 wounds to bleed simultaneously
ADDRESSES THE FOLLOWING TRAINING NEEDS:
- TCCC – Tactical Combat Casualty Care for all service members
TECC – Tactical Emergency Casualty Care for all EMS/EMT/LEO professionals
- Comes with blood powder (makes 5 gallons)
- Three (3) repairable neck skins
- Ten (10) repairable tracheas
- One (1) repair kit
DIMENSIONS: 165.1 cm x 63.5 cm x 30.48 cm, 36.3kg
This manikin is intended to be used as an instructional aid in the teaching and demonstrating of live rescue training. Actual product may vary slightly from photo. Nasco reserves the right to change product colour, materials, supplies, or function as needed.
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.