Life/form® Birthing Station Simulator
Notify me when back in stock
Designed to facilitate demonstration and practice of palpating the internal birthing canal
- Clearly shows the relationship between the fetal head and the ischial spines of the pelvic bone of the mother during the birth process
- Ischial spines can be readily felt during a vaginal examination, and serve as valuable landmarks in ascertaining the level to which the presenting part of the fetus has descended into the pelvis
- Features a fetal head that will lock in any one of 3 lock stations
- Minus Two Station shows the position of the fetal head when it lies above the ischial spines
- Zero Station shows the fetal head directly between the ischial spines
- Plus Three Station shows the fetal head below the ischial spines ready to enter into the birthing canal
- Simulator includes instruction manual and hard carry case
- 5-year warranty
- Size: 58.42 cm x 35.56 cm x 17.78 cm
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.