Scopin-Broncho-BOY II - Universal Bronchoscopy And Anesthesiology Trainer
Notify me when back in stock
Universal Bronchoscopy and Anaesthesiology Trainer Teaching Model for -Flexible Fiberoptic.
Bronchoscopy Rigid Bronchoscopy Fiberoptic guided Naso- and Orotracheal Intubation Laryngoscopic Intubation Auto-fluorescent Bronchoscopy While retaining the life-like anatomical features of the original, the Broncho-Boy II incorporates a number of innovations enabling its use in a variety of training settings, including:
1. Retroflexion and left-right rotation of the head for laryngoscopic, oro-tracheal and bronchoschoscopic intubation.
2. Acoustic warning signal if excessive pressure exerted on upper teeth by rigid tube or laryngoscope
3. Slightly widened and softer nasal passages for fibre-optic guided, naso-tracheal intubation, reduced danger of damage to sheath.
4. Interchangeable, membrane-connected bladders (Broncho-Boy II AN) enabling stethoscopic confirmation of ET-tube placement.
5. New, spring-based supports for tracheo-bronchial tree, increasing pliability, reducing likelihood of bronchoscope damage.
6. Exchangeable fluorescent tracheo-bronchial system with "cold" areas of reduced fluorescence for practising autofluorescent bronchoscopy.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.