Simulated Patient Monitor - REALITi Go
The entry point to REALITi 360
Ready, Set, Go: introducing the new ALS patient monitor simulator. REALITi Go is the successor system to the famous ALSi Patient Condition Simulator for paramedic and HEMS training in Advanced Life Support. The simulated patient monitor REALITi Go gives instructors a great tool for training and students an incredibly realistic platform to learn from, built off technology you use every day.
Notify me when back in stock
REALITi Go is the new entry point to the REALITi 360 simulation ecosystem with a simulated Monitor, Defibrillator, AED and Ventilator included, it’s a complete system in a small package. And it’s future proof: Want to add on proprietary screens, video recording and chart later? It’s ready to Go.
REALITi Go supports the training of the following courses:
- ALS - Advanced Life Support
- APLS - Advanced Paediatric Life Support
- EPALS - European Paediatric Advanced Life Support
- ILS - Immediate Life Support
- ITLS - International Trauma Life Support
- PHTLS - Pre Hospital Trauma Life Support
- PILS - Paediatric Immediate Life Support
- PTLS - Paediatric Trauma Life Support
- TNCC - Trauma Nursing Core Course
REALITi Go Patient Monitor Simulator Features
With REALITi Go, users receive 5 generic patient monitor screens plus a ventilator simulator so you can provide training to prepare students and course participants for emergencies in hospital and in pre-hospital settings. You can also add additional, branded monitors to prepare your students in EMS, medical or nursing undergraduate environment for the multiple monitor types they are likely to encounter during their careers.
REALITi Go includes all the hardware and software needed to start your simulation training right away. It is part of a smart, integrated and modular simulation ecosystem for more reality and flexibility in your simulation training. It is a complete in-situ patient monitor simulator that can be upgraded with additional premium branded monitor screens or a CPR or Video debriefing module at any time.
REALITi Go mimics defibrillators, monitors and ventilators:
iSimulate have developed a suite of generic patient monitor simulations with hyper-realistic interfaces to look and work like the real thing:
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Looks, sounds and functions like a real patient monitor
- Standalone ventilator simulator can be used independently
- Ventilator works in portrait and landscape modes
The following generic screen simulations are included with REALITi Go:
- Generic Screen - Defibrillator Screen Simulation
- Generic Screen - Monitor Screen Simulation
- Generic Screen - AED Screen Simulation
- Generic Screen - Vital Signs Simulation
- Generic Screen - Vital Signs with Single Waveform Simulation
- Generic Screen - Ventilator Simulation of ReVel®
- Generic Screen - CPR Console
Additionally, branded patient monitor screens are constantly being added by the iSimulate team. Other patient monitors/ vital signs monitors and defibrillator simulations can be added if you upgrade to REALITi Plus.
REALITi Go offers millions of waveforms, with a single touch:
- Users can add ectopics, arrythmias and artifacts to any ECG waveform.
- PVC (Premature Ventricular Contraction), PAC (Premature Atrial Contraction) and PJC (Premature Junctional Contraction) can be added to any ECG waveform
- Sinus arrhythmia linked to respiratory rate
- Artifacts and electrical interference
- Waveform preview shows trends
REALITi Go has a built in radiology and laboratory results library:
In collaboration with Life in the Fast Lane REALITi Go offers a complete library of radioogy resources.
- Curated radiology images
- CT and X-rays
- Laboratory results with over 100 paramenters
REALITi Go fosters engaging assessment for students and distance based learning:
Easy to use checklist interface for simple student assessment. Add the REALITi Engage App to allow observers to comment, vote and view media.
- The Checklist interface is completely configurable and easy to use
- Observers can use the REALITi Engage App on their mobile devices
- Export a complete report of the simulation for student records
REALITi Go includes a built in Training Management System to collect all your simulation data in one central location:
- Event log, CPR compressions, vital signs history, scoring, waveforms, video and all other data saved on Control
- Recordings are transferred to Control at the end of a scenario and can be exported with vital signs parameters overlaid
- Browse past scenarios and students
- Export scenarios reports as a PDF to share
- Export all data as CSV to share
- 6 screen simulators (AED, Defibrillator, Monitor, Vital Signs, Vital Signs with Waveform, Ventilator)
- 1 Patient Monitor Simulation Bag
- 1 REALITi Simulation Accessory Set with:
- 3 leadwires ECG cable snap
- 7 leadwires ECG cable snap
- 10 leads ECG trunk cable
- SpO2 sensor
- Adult NIBP cuff
- Defibrillator/ AED connector
- AED Defibrillator pad
- Disposable adult ECG electrodes
- EtCO2 sensor gas drier tube
- 1 WiFi Router
- 1 Patient Monitor Tablet with REALITi 360 App
- 1 Instructor Tablet with hard case and REALITi 360 App
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.