Atlas the ALS Simulator
Available in Light or Dark Skin Tone
Advanced life support (ALS) includes the advanced interventions that follow basic life support (BLS) and use of an automated external defibrillator (AED). The ALS course aims to train the ALS algorithm, manual defibrillation, airway management and drug delivery during cardiopulmonary resuscitation (CPR), and the treatment of peri-arrest arrhythmias.
Notify me when back in stock
Atlas is a life-size ALS manikin.
It features an intubation head, a CPR-capable chest, IV/IO arms and foam legs. The airway is anatomically realistic including tongue, nasopharynx, oropharynx, uvula, epiglottis, vallecula, vocal cords, esophagus, trachea, thyroid cartilages and lung. You can perform both oral and nasal intubation using basic and advanced airway management devices. The unique design of the ribcage allows realistic compression movements during CPR.
Atlas is wireless and integrated with REALITi 360. Real-time CPR feedback (both compression and ventilation values) go directly into REALITi and the pulse is controlled by the REALITi settings on the controller. The combination of these two products offers a complete solution for AHA/ERC compliant ALS training. The whole system can be used straight out of the box and requires no sophisticated technical setup and maintenance. REALITi 360 mimics a selection of different patient monitors, defibrillators and ventilators used in pre-hospital and hospital environments. This means that no real devices and no additional connectors are required to deliver training. This saves money, complexity and the need to source real patient monitors and defibrillators from in/outside the hospital. In addition to adult ALS-Algorithm training with ATLAS, REALITi 360 on its own allows you to carry out different training for medical teams such as ILS, PALS, NLS, ATLS, ECG-/Arrhythmia recognition and treatment, synchronized cardioversion, cardiac pacing and even team resource training.
Atlas is lightweight and fully mobile supporting effortless in-situ training.
Elevate your ALS training with Atlas and REALITi 360 – a complete solution for your algorithm training:
- Realistic airway
- Airway occlusion (head tilt/chin lift, jaw thrust)
- Sellick maneuver
- Oral and nasal intubation using OPA, NPA, iGel, LMA, LT, ETT
- Esophageal intubation
- BVM ventilation
- Gastric insufflation
- Realistic chest rise and fall
- etCO2 waveforms
- SPO2 waveforms
- Hand position detection
- Chest compression
- Real-time Quality CPR feedback
- Debriefing (in a summary performance report)
- AED or manual defibrillation simulation
- 12 Lead ECG
- Vital sign monitoring
- Assessment and treatment of more than 70 arrhythmias
- Cardioversion and pacing
- IV and IO
- Drug administration
- Temperature management
- Blood pressure
- Adjustable BP levels (systolic/diastolic)
- Automatic carotid pulse (synchronized with ECG)
- Variable pulse rates
- Patient monitor with configurable vital sign display (HR, BP, SPO2 and ETCO2)
- Pre-set scenarios included
- Pre-programmable scenarios
- Modify scenarios on-the-fly
- Physiological control over parameters
- Enrich simulation through media
- Event log
Three options are available for combining with Atlas:
- REALITi Go – Start your simulation training with the basics
Complete with 6 generic screens. Instructors have a set-up to prepare course participants effectively and realistically for ALS and other tasks in the preclinical and clinical area.
- REALITi Plus – Improve your simulation activities
Add 1 premium monitor or defibrillator screen of your choice to your training.
- REALITi Pro – Enhance your simulation experience
With 5 premium screens and a video-debriefing module, REALITi Pro offers a highly advanced and portable solution for medical instructors. Fully equipped hardware and software kit for facilitating detailed debriefings, video streaming and evaluation of training courses.
The following proprietary screens are mimicked in the simulation and are available for you to choose from:
- CARESCAPETM B40 Patient Monitor Screen Simulation
- LIFEPAK® 1000 Defibrillator Screen Simulation
- LIFEPAK® 15 Defibrillator Screen Simulation
- LIFEPAK® 20 Defibrillator Screen Simulation
- Philips IntelliVue MX800 Screen Simulation
- Philips HeartStart MRx Emergency Care Screen Simulation
- Philips HeartStart MRx for Hospital Screen Simulation
- Philips Tempus LS Defibrillator Screen Simulation
- Philips Tempus Pro Monitor Screen Simulation
- Philips Tempus ALS Monitor/Defibrillator Screen Simulation
- Zoll® Propaq® MD Screen Simulation
- Zoll® Propaq® M Screen Simulation
- Zoll® R Series® Screen Simulation
- Zoll® X Series® Screen Simulation
- corpuls® AED Screen Simulation
- corpuls1 Defibrillator Screen Simulation
- corpuls3 Defibrillator Screen Simulation
- corpuls3T Defibrillator Screen Simulation
- Medtronic Capnostream™ 35 Screen Simulation
- Welch Allyn Connex® VSM 6000 Screen Simulation
- Schiller DEFIGARD Touch 7 Screen Simulation
- Schiller PHYSIOGARD Touch 7 Screen Simulation
- Mindray BeneHeart C2 AED Screen Simulation
- Generic AED Screen Simulation
- Generic Defibrillator Screen Simulation
- Generic Monitor Screen Simulation
- Generic ICU View 1 Screen Simulation
- Generic ICU View 2 Screen Simulation
- Generic Ventilator
- Hamilton T1 Ventilator Screen Simulation
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.