Embryonic Development Model in 12 stages
Notify me when back in stock
This Embryo Model shows the development of the human germ cells from the point of fertilisation through to the end of the second month of pregnancy, represented in 12 stages.
The models come on a common stand but can all be indiviually removed for closer study. A great model for for teaching and testing in the specialist field of embryology.
The embryonic stages featured are:
- Ovum at time of fertilisation (conception) with male gamete (sperm)
- Zygote at 2-cell stage, approx. 30 hours after fertilisation
- Zygote at 4-cell stage, after around 40-50 hours
- Zygote at 8-cell stage, after around 55 hours
- Blastocyst after around 4 days
- Blastocyst after around 5 days
- Blastocyst after around 8-9 days
- Germ cells at approx. 11th day
- Germ cells at approx. 20th day
- Embryo at around the end of the 1st month of pregnancy
- Embryo at around the end of the 2nd month of pregnancy
An ideal model set for teaching or learning about the anatomy of reproduction.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.