Shows all 10 Stages!
Advantages of Meiosis Models
- Chromosomes coloured according to modified AZAN staining colours
- Cell components are colour-coded in accordance with educational aspects
- Attaching magnets on the rear
- Storage system, free-standing or hanging up.
- Supplied with detailed description and copying templates
- Enlarged 10,000 times
Notify me when back in stock
The three-dimensional relief model shows the 10 stages of meiosis on the basis of a typical mammal cell:
1. Interphase (stage of G1-phase)
2. Prophase I (leptotene)
3. Prophase I (zygotene and pachytene)
4. Prophase I (diplotene)
5. Prophase I (diakinesis)
6. Metaphase I
7. Anaphase I
8. Telophase I, cytokinesis I, interkinesis, prophase II and metaphase II
9. Anaphase II
10. Telophase II and cytokinesis II
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.