Gaumard Simple Susie Hospital Training Manikin - Light
Notify me when back in stock
The manikin offers these features:
- Removable dentures
- Separately inserted eyes for administration of orbital medications, removal of foreign bodies, and eye irrigation
- Head supplied with wig for combing, shampooing, and head draping exercises
- Injection sites on left arm for intramuscular and subcutaneous injections
- Injection site on buttock for intramuscular injection
- Separated fingers and toes for bandaging exercises
Intestinal lavage can be simulated. Comes without internal tanks. The joints are strong and movements lifelike, even to the extent of permitting pronation and supination of the forearm. Made from the highest quality vinyl plastic with a high degree of resistance to wear and tear. The surface is smooth, impervious to water, oils, and liniments.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.