Sakamoto Airway Management Trainer
Makes Realistic Training Possible!
The Sakamoto Airway Management Trainer was developed with the focus on the "delicacy of the living body.
Notify me when back in stock
Makes realistic training possible
The Sakamoto Tracheal Intubation Trainer was developed with the focus on the "delicacy of the living body".In securing an airway, tracheal intubation requires the highest skills and accompanies risks. In order for emergency medical staff to perform intubation, training in administering anesthetic in the operating room is a must.
However, there is a need to create a system where sufficient simulation using a mannequin can be performed before the training in the operating room.
- It is possible to acquire the skill of both oral and nasal tracheal intubation.
- It is possible to acquire the skill of supraglottic airway device (such as Laryngeal mask airway, the esophageal gastric tube airway).
- The tongue, epiglottis and the pharynx Epharynx have been reproduced such as a real living body.
- Because the tongue and mouth are soft, usage of laryngoscope and training in securing the airway can be done in a manner close to a living body.
Damage of front teeth
When using a laryngoscope, if pressure is put, using the teeth as a fulcrum, in a mistaken manner, the front teeth (upper four) are made to break. (The front teeth are exchangeable.)
Confirmation of Left and Right Air Sound With a Stethoscope Possible
- Can confirm one-lung ventilation.
- Can confirm accidental esophageal intubation
- Realistic practice possible
- Damage of front teeth
- Confirmation of Left and Right Air Sound With a Stethoscope Possible
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.