Sakamoto Whole Body Pregnant Model
Notify me when back in stock
Obstetric assistance can be practiced on the model in either a supine or free-style position.
By interchanging various parts,procedures such as external examination of a pregnant woman,internal examination during stages of delivery,practical obstetric assistance,perineal suture of soft birth canal lacerations,palpation of the uterus fundus during the puerperal period, and breast care can be practiced.
Obstetric Abdominal Palpation Model
- Representing 36th to 40th weeks of pregnancy
- Visual diagnosis, palpation and abdominal measurements (abdominal girth, fundal height) according to the 4 types of Leopold’s maneuvers, monitoring of fetal heartbeats, and breast care can be practiced
- Changing the position and orientation of the fetus enables diagnosis in various fetal positions and orientations, and diagnosis of stability and mobility of the fetal presentation
- Fetal heartbeat can be adjusted between 80-180 BPM
Vaginal Examination Model
- Bishop scores from the late stage of pregnancy to the onset of labor(cervicaldilation,effacement,consistency, and position) can be confirmed
- Three interchangeable models with varying degrees of uterus opening dilation are provided, along with a model of the fetal head
- Degree of engagement of the fetal head can be adjusted, making it possible to gauge the progression of labor by means of vaginal examination
- Fetal head model can be used to gauge rotation of fetal head by varying positions of the sagittal sutures and posterior fontanel
- Vulva has a urethral orifice for inserting a urinary catheter
Obstetric Assistant Model
- Protection of the perineum can be practiced
- Breech extraction can also be practiced as one type of emergency response
- Umbilical cord is soft and slides away from scissors when being cut, so that each one can be used multiple times to practice tying and cutting
- Fetal and placenta models can be attached to practice the entire sequence of steps from delivering the fetus to tying and cutting the umbilical cord and delivering the placenta
- Placental membrane laceration part can be detached into 3 parts for inspection of the placenta and checking whether or not the membrane is intact
Perineal Suture Model
- Enables confirmation of the perineal laceration position and level of laceration, and practice in preparing for and performing a suture
- Use of forceps can also be practiced
Puerperal Uterus Palpation Model
- Four kinds of puerperal uterus models are provided (normal and abnormal conditions on the first day, normal conditions on the third and fifth days)
- Models are interchangeable for diagnosis of progress in recession of the uterus through palpation and measurement of the abdominal area
Can see the status of fetal head through the transparent genitalia.
Can check placenta/amnion.
Can practice umbilical cord ligation and cutting
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.