Sakamoto Suction Simulator
Notify me when back in stock
Basis of respiratory management Endotracheal intubation can be learned.
This model is a simulator with a lifelike texture, and various suction methods can be learned. The suction of secretions not only in the oral/nasal cavities but also in tubes inserted via the oral cavities is possible. Since the trachea has already been incised, suction with trachel cannula insertion can also be performed.
Various types of suction training are possible
- Suction of secretions in the oral cavity
- Suction of secretions in inserted tubes
- Suction of secretions in the nasal cavity
- Suction of secretions in the tracheal cannula
- Washing: Washing of the bronchi,Washing of the oral cavity
- The head can be moved to the left and right.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.