Life/form Special Needs Infant - Light Female
Notify me when back in stock
This newborn-size infant allows healthcare facilities and medical staff to teach special procedures and develop a nursing care plan for special needs infants.
The Special Needs Infant was developed for a wide range of educational training, including beginning nursing students. Medical devices that can be used include: tracheostomy tube and suction catheter, gastrostomy tube, nasogastric tube, and urethral catheter. Other general cares that may be practiced include: bathing, diapering, and various dressing changes. Five-year warranty. Soft carry bag included. Tracheostomy and gastrostomy tubes not included.
Procedures that can be practiced include:
• Tracheostomy care (placement and suctioning) - size 3.0 mm neonatal
• Gastrostomy care (lavage and gavage) - size 14 FR
• Nasogastric care (placement, lavage, gavage, and suctioning) - size 8 FR or smaller
• Urethral catheterization (insertion, placement, and care) - size 8 FR
• Colostomy stoma (attachment of ostomy bag and basic care purposes only)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.