Life/form Special Needs Infant - Medium Male
Notify me when back in stock
This newborn-size infant allows healthcare facilities and medical staff to teach special procedures and develop a nursing care plan for special needs infants.
The Life/form Special Needs Infant was developed for a wide range of educational training, including beginning nursing students. Medical devices that can be used include tracheostomy tube and suction catheter, gastrostomy tube, nasogastric tube, and urethral catheter. Other general cares that may be practiced include bathing, diapering, and various dressing changes. Five-year warranty. Soft carry bag and instruction manual included. Tracheostomy tube, gastric tubes, urinary catheter, and ostomy bag are not included.
Procedures that can be practiced include:
• Tracheostomy care (placement and suctioning) - size 3.0 mm neonatal
• Gastrostomy care (lavage and gavage) - size 14 FR
• Nasogastric care (placement, lavage, gavage, and suctioning) - size 8 FR or smaller
• Urethral catheterization (insertion, placement, and care) - size 8 FR
• Colostomy stoma (attachment of ostomy bag and basic care purposes only)
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.