Rescue Dummy - Water Rescue - 60kg - Offshore
Heavier and Tougher Version
It is vital that effective drills in emergency response on an offshore installation and during helicopter transit are conducted frequently with regular crew members - these manikins are a vital tool in achieving that.
Notify me when back in stock
The Water Rescue Offshore Manikin is the ideal rescue model with a weight of 60kg can easily work from a height of 5-6 metres.
It will also will withstand the rigours of general training including emergency BA training, helicopter safety and escape and escape chute training. Used extensively for training in the wind farm industry, these manikins are suitable for all working at height exercises.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Tough, flame retardant Polyester - conforms to BS EN ISO 15025:2002 - the same material used in Police ballistic/stab vests.
- The Offshore manikin will easily withstand a fall of 5 - 6 metres into the water with no damage, these manikins are tough!
- This model will float vertically to simulate a live person in the water to practise casualty recovery and to demonstrate the problems associated with sea survival (additional buoyancy aids should be used in rough waters).
- A polypropylene loop to the back allows the manikin to be lowered into position or hung up to dry.
- 60Kg in weight gives a realistic weight in water or around the offshore installation.
- Polyethene strips allow flexibility in and out of the water but prevent the manikin from bending in half when using stretchers or recovery devices like a Jason's Cradle.
- Protective overalls and boots are user replaceable and greatly extend the life of the manikin
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.