Designed specifically to address the hands-on needs of the cardiothoracic resident, the platform is intended for training:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting, both Proximal and Distal Anastomoses
- Aortic Cannulation
- End-to-Side Anastomosis on small vessels
- Mitral Valve Procedures
The positionable arm and mating plates enable the use of many of the cardiothoracic trainers within the anatomical context of a sternotomy. Rapid interchange is then possible from user to user and procedure to procedure.
For aortic and vessel anastomoses the anatomy may be filled with fluid or air via a mating luer lock on the supporting stand to test for “hemostasis. ” Suturing may be preserved and presented to mentoring faculty for review and progress assessment.
HEART CASE includes:
- Suitcase Thorax with Full Sternotomy
- Positionable Arm
- Heart Cradle to accept CABG Heart
- Vessel Anastomosis Stand
- Vessel Stabilizing Clip
- Mitral Valve Mating Plate
- Aortic Root Mating Plate
- Aortic Cannulation & Proximal Anastomosis Stand
- Carrying Case
||The Chamberlain Group
Heart Case has a rating of
0/5 based on 0 reviews.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Device Technologies Pty Ltd users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review