Gaumard Infant Multipurpose Patient Care and CPR Simulator
Infant Newborn 0-8 Weeks Old
Notify me when back in stock
Includes T-shirt, diapers, nylon carry bag, and instruction manual. Available in Light, Medium or Dark Skin Tone.
Weight approx. 6.35kg.
Realistic characteristics include:
· soft hands, feet, fingers, and toes
· soft, flexible face skin and upper body skin
· self-molded hair
· realistic eyes
· simulated ear canal
· tongue may be moved from side to side
· arms and legs rotate within the torso body for lifelike feel and position
Students can practice the following procedures:
· Heel stick and finger prick
· Bathing and bandaging
· Male and female catheterization
· Umbilical catheterization
· Enema administration
· Oral, nasal, and digital intubation
· Placement of OP/NP tubes and nasal and oral gastric tubes
· Intraosseous infusion
· Intramuscular injection site in upper thigh
· Interchangeable male organ
· Urethral passage and bladder
· Removable internal tanks
· External stoma sites with internal tanks
· Right/left main stem bronchi
· BVM with realistic chest rise
· Chest compression
· IV arm with variable and palpable pulses
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other Mentone Educational users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.